[SW4P] Index du Forum

[SW4P]
Clan Francophone, WORLD OF TANKS

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Devoir d'anglais Ben

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [SW4P] Index du Forum -> Secretly We 4re Pro -> Boîte à idée(s) du Clan
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Aaztro

MessagePosté le: Mer 1 Nov - 09:19 (2017)    Sujet du message: Devoir d'anglais Ben Répondre en citant

Hello everyone !

Today, let me ask a simple question and I would like that Modo can answer me !
So, my question is :   Who speak with this language as speak George Goborne (mockney) ?

I hope to have an answer as quickly as possible from you !

Bye for now !

Aaztro.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 1 Nov - 09:19 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Bob Marl

MessagePosté le: Mer 15 Nov - 15:18 (2017)    Sujet du message: Devoir d'anglais Ben Répondre en citant

Hi Aaztro Smile

Why you come ask us a question on the English accents while this forum is tilted on the video games and under tab in a box with idea.

I do not see what come to make a question similar here!!?
You is really too much asshole bro ...

Bye..

Aaztro

MessagePosté le: Mer 15 Nov - 15:24 (2017)    Sujet du message: Devoir d'anglais Ben Répondre en citant

Hi Bob

I have the right to ask a question even if this forum is to dedicate to the games.
I just ask for your notices and not to wait for insults from you.

So I think that it is you fucking asshole..!!

Bye bro.

LuKiLuC59

MessagePosté le: Mer 15 Nov - 15:27 (2017)    Sujet du message: Devoir d'anglais Ben Répondre en citant

Hello everybody!

Stay calm please!
I am going to answer your question Aaztro and I would allow to enclose this subject.

So George Goborne as you took for example, use this language because i think he want to be a good politician, he need to be admired by the people.
He change his accent when he is in front of works, he trying to srend like then.

If I can allow me, it is in touch with the question, In the past, if you speaking English with the Queen accent was regarded as prestigious.
Ghamains were trying to minie this accent. So Ghama has 9 indigenes languages sponsored by the gouvernement and many more are spoken..
People used because hethinks that he returns them more intelligent to speak like that.

I hope to have answered your question correctly and that it you in satisfied ^^

Thanks to you and bye all ! Smile

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 16:38 (2017)    Sujet du message: Devoir d'anglais Ben

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [SW4P] Index du Forum -> Secretly We 4re Pro -> Boîte à idée(s) du Clan Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation